Friday, March 4, 2011

The One Killer Feature of the iPad That Has Left Me Envious

I don't deny that the iPad is a great device. Everything Apple makes is an overall great product. The reason I went for Adam was Apple's locked down world of apps from nowhere other than the App Store. I want the freedom to do what I want with my device without shooting a hole in my warranty, but that is a discussion for a later time. I am hear to talk about the (in my mind) coolest feature of the iPad, GarageBand.
      Out of all of the hardware, iOS usability, paper-thin design, and Face Time all I want is GarageBand. It is just an app, but it is only available on the iPad. It has the perfect combo of fun and useful. Songs would be easier create than ever before. I could start a garage band. I have yet to find any app, on Android or iOS, that delivers this kind of musical ability. I will provide you with a review in the future specifically on GarageBand for iPad. Coming also in the future are iPad and Adam comparisons, iPad review, and other tablet related goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment with respect to me and anyone to read this blog.