Monday, June 13, 2011

Goodbye

This is the last post I will make here at Bobert's Tech, but I'm not leaving. I'm just moving to a new blog (which has not been created yet). The Notion Ink community has died, and I can't keep up on all of the tablet news, so I will be covering a very broad topic. Tech in general. I will write mostly columns and analysis on the latest there is to write about. If you would like to follow this young blogger's journey I will post the link to the new blog when it is up.

2 comments:

  1. It is sad that the Notion Ink commuinty is falling apart. I am a blogger too and i have given up on the Notion Ink Adam as well, sadly :( . Anyway, great effort from you though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Notion Ink may pull through with the Adam 2, but they are in a sad state of affairs right now. I'm still following the Adam, but I'm just going to write about what I'm somewhat good at. Keep up Tantra-Jnaan!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment with respect to me and anyone to read this blog.